Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Of all teams to self-destruct in the NFC East, I never thought it'd be the Redskins.

RSanz

Giants - Plaxico Burress debacle.

Cowboys - Terrell Owens circus.

Eagles - Donovan McNabb doubt.

Redskins - .........Clinton Portis disses Zorn on the radio?

Portis has been a ROCK for this team since he got here. Why he decided this year to become a complete prick is beyond me. I understand that losing 4 out of 5 games is frustrating, but this team went through a 5-11 season just two years ago! Where was all this crap from Portis during that season? Why now? Why with the new coach and what finally looked like a bright future ahead?

I feel sick to my stomach. :doh:

How have we self destructed?

So our prima star running back had a hot air episode.

We still have a good chance to finish 9-7 or 10-6. I don't get why everyone is so upset. We are in the first year of a new offense. Zorn caught some people by surprise early on. Why is the world all of the sudden ending?

We still have a good chance to finish 9-7 or 10-6. I don't get why everyone is so upset. We are in the first year of a new offense. Zorn caught some people by surprise early on. Why is the world all of the sudden ending?

Because there is a significant rift between the head coach and the team's star player. That is a HUGE problem, and is the start of a self-destruction.

Giants - Plaxico Burress debacle.

Cowboys - Terrell Owens circus.

Eagles - Donovan McNabb doubt.

Redskins - .........Clinton Portis disses Zorn on the radio?

Portis has been a ROCK for this team since he got here. Why he decided this year to become a complete prick is beyond me. I understand that losing 4 out of 5 games is frustrating, but this team went through a 5-11 season just two years ago! Where was all this crap from Portis during that season? Why now? Why with the new coach and what finally looked like a bright future ahead?

I feel sick to my stomach. :doh:

I have never liked Portis from the beginning. I never liked his attitude or his skills. He complains that there are no holes to run through. I see Marion Barber, Westbrook, Tomlinson and many others backs bounce off of pile ups and take them 60 yards. But Portis has no wiggle. Portis has no afterburst and he sure enough doesn't have the size to punish anybody. But he is a small problem compared to the stupidity that is the front office.

From the last 6 draft classes, we have drafted only 6 players that could be considered play makers.

Laron Landry

Sean Taylor

Carlos Rogers

Chris Cooley

Jason Campbell

Chris Horton.

Thats it. Thats the list.

Six players out of 45 some odd players drafted. That my friend is utter incompetence. Gibbs, Snyder, Cerrato........whoever the hell you want to blame. There lies our problem.

Being in the first year of a new offense is not the problem. We need to totally rebuild the oline and the dline. This isn't a 1 year project. We are talking 3 years.

As far as finishing 9-7 or 10-6, keep dreaming. Not with these lines and not with the injuries. We have a better chance at going winless in our remaining 3 games.

Archived