Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My theory on Portis outburst (trickery)

The Mountain Mama

It is like a couple of seasons ago when we were getting trashed in the pre-season games. Our starting offense could not move the ball, and posters here were saying it was all a trick. We were holding back because we didn't want to show too much on film. Well....The season started and we still couldn't move the ball and Saunders had to start tearing pages out of his playbook in huge chunks.

Well things are what they are in the NFL. You strap it up and play. If you are good it will show. You do not need to play poorly or do stupid stuff on the radio to win games. You simply need the talent and the abilitiy to execute better than your opponents.

It is what it is.

Sorry bro, didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I should have left a smiley of some sort to let you know that I was also joking. Just tryin to put a positive spin on something that could possibly send packing one of my 2 favorite people on this team.

No worries... I wish I could feel even a hint of positive with all this bs going on. :cheers:

I guess next you're going to tell us that Snyder's ownership is a puppet regime put in place by Jerry Jones to systematically destroy the Redskins once proud franchise.

I mean that's crazy talk right??:paranoid: right guys??:paranoid:

Archived