Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have Redskin stuff for sale

biznitchn

For personal reasons I am selling my stuff. I thought you guys should have first dibbs before I put on ebay....I have 1. throwback jacket w the whole teams signatures from 1998 and 2000...it does have teddy on it sewn but it can be removed...2. a 2x large pigskin leather redskin jacket....btw these are kept on hangers and the throwback is protected...3. two footballs 1 w the 1998 teams sig on it qnd one w the 2000 on it...if anyone is interested and wants to gve me an offer by all means contact me....thankyou

i will not burn it i love it and am sad but there are reasons for what im doing...there other things besides football...believe it or not..lol..anyway i dont know if i can figure it out and might just put it on ebay....whether they are winning or not someone will want it ...i wish you all the best and btw appreciate this site...most fans dont have one anywhere near this....cya..

i will not burn it i love it and am sad but there are reasons for what im doing...there other things besides football...believe it or not..lol..anyway i dont know if i can figure it out and might just put it on ebay....whether they are winning or not someone will want it ...i wish you all the best and btw appreciate this site...most fans dont have one anywhere near this....cya..

Please don't listen to that banned ass-hat.

Please post the pics.

Thanks!

Archived