Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Long Sleeve Jersey - Sammy Baugh or any number/size $80

skipperpk

C'mon folks; $80 is just a couple more bucks that the screen-printed replica jerseys at the Redskins Store (just so you know the store is having a sale through the 14th: authentic jerseys are reduced to $229, 15% off any purchase of $50 or more, and 30% off any of $100 or more - but not the reduced authentics).

skipperpk,

Do you know (or can you find out) how large a jersey they make? Or if there is any additional upcharge for a 3- or 4 XL? My brother is not a small man, but he said he would be interested. (I have called every Redskin fan I know trying to get folks to sign up for this; I'm shocked at the lack of response - for a Baugh jersey, this is a good deal, and as I posted earlier, he is clearly the greatest Redskin to ever play the game.)

I am thinking of driving down to fredericksburg to the memorabilia shop that they deal with to check out a slightly later jersey (same style, but with the stripes on the arms) and base my sizes from that. Ill sent him an email and find out how big they can make them, ill let you know what I find.

Just to let you guys know how cool it is to own a Baugh jersey, when I was in Canton tailgating before the Hall of Fame game, wearing my Baugh jersey, the Hogettes came by and I got a picture with some of them, and I believe it was Mikey T (see hogettes.com) told me, "I am going to make you feel very young; I saw him throw touchdown passes." The continuity between fans and a player who retired more than half a century ago was just very cool.

Ok, Im going to order these right when I come back from vacation. For those who want one but have not confirmed with me, tell me now, or else Ill just have to get the rest of them Baugh jerseys in a few different sizes, and I'll most likely charge more for them as I'll start having to pay off this purchase on my credit card.

I get back on January 7th, I will most likely place the order the following weekend.

Get them orders in NOW!!!!

You might want to be careful about laying out a bunch of money and hoping to sell the jerseys later. People are used to getting knock off jerseys real cheap. Tough to pay $80 for an unlicensed jersey. It could take you some time to sell them without having orders up front.

OK cool, I updated the first post with your order. Can everyone who is interested please email or PM me with your phone number or best email address so I dont have a hard time tracking you down when I make the order. My email is skipper(at)americanparkour.com

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I dont have them yet, but in my other thread asking if anyone had a Sammy Baugh Long Sleeve jersey that I could buy, someone mentioned a shop that can make the custom jerseys. Problem is, they can only make a minimum of 10 for $75 each (plus a few bucks per jersey). I would love to put the money up for these bad-boys if there were 9 other people that could commit to buying one at cost when I get them in. If I get a good number of responses, Ill go ahead and order them. When I get them in, ill sell them to the first 9 people to respond.

Just to clarify, these jerseys are nowhere to be found on the internet. Search ebay, the only ones on there are signed Baugh jerseys for $300+. There may not be anymore chances to grab one of these so let me know ASAP!

Thanks guys.

UPDATE: I completely missed the fact that I will be able to pick any number, or any size for each of the 10 jerseys, so If you want any particular player from that era, post it here and I will order them once I get 9 (or close to 9) requests. ANY PLAYER'S NUMBER, ANY SIZE, $80

Please post in this thread confirming your desired number and size so I can place the order. there are 7 spots left for custom jerseys!!!

List of Confirmations:

I want

(1) Sammy Baugh Jersey (not sure of sizing, but medium or 48)

(1) Bullet Bill Dudley (same size as Baugh)

Khlav Kalash wants

(1) Battles or Edwards (52 XL)

MBWS wants

(1) Sammy Baugh Jersey (Med)

I'll take one also. XXL Sammy Baugh jersey if they are still available.

Yeah, Looks very similar to that, reinforced shoulders, sewn on letters and numbers, etc.

I have not seen them, but Ive only heard good things about their quality.

With the new interest, I think I am ready to make the order. Ill update the first page of this thread with the people who I have so far.

For people who have confirmed that they want one but have not given me a size or who they want on the jersey, Please get me those asap so I can place the order!

Thanks everyone, time to honor a legend!!!

Ok guys, I have all the people I need. For those who said they were interested in this thread, I send you all PM's and the people who responded to me and who I have already contacted, I will order your jerseys and they should be in in 4-6 weeks. Im sorry to anyone who wanted one but didn't see your PM or email, but I couldnt wait any longer, and I almost couldnt afford the extra jerseys.

Thanks for honoring our hero, Sammy!

Archived