Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone seen the comparison in tonights game

RyansRangers

I am watching the Jags vs houston game and the similarities between us and the jags is striking..

Oline cannot block a Blitz

Strong run game (but do to 8 men in box cant get it going)

good defense that is on the field way way too much

QB that has a nice deep ball but over or under throws a lot

Recievers are Tall but cant get seperation (only diff is size)

Missed a makeable FG

No creativity in playcalling

QB has a long wind up

QB double clutches a lot

If the skins played the jags it would be decided in OT by 3 points.

Hell no. The jaguars are 4-8, we are 7-5. The jaguars just got whooped by the Texans. I highly doubt the Texans could whoop us. They just gave up 30 points to the Texans. We haven't given up more than 24 all year. Their runningback is past his prime, our running back is in his prime. The list goes on.

Guest sith lord
Hell no. The jaguars are 4-8, we are 7-5. The jaguars just got whooped by the Texans. I highly doubt the Texans could whoop us. They just gave up 30 points to the Texans. We haven't given up more than 24 all year. Their runningback is past his prime, our running back is in his prime. The list goes on.

I didn't think the Rams could whoop us either.

Guest sith lord
troll. i guess that game was all JC's fault too

No. But it was a lost never the less. Honestly, I could care less about who played better. All that matters in any game is the scoreboard.

We would struggle against the Texans like we did the lions,rams,browns and sehawks

Jones Drew is not past his prime

we couldnt block Mario Williams

I am not saying we are a terrible team just saying they have very similiar problems to us

Archived