Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Thanksgiving to all in America...

william1970

....from all us lot here in England! I shall watch the first 2 games, scoff some Turkey, but the late game will be TOO late over here! I will need bye-byes for work on Friday.

I want the 'Skins to win the next game. For Sean Taylor.

That would be a tribute to the man. He really was a special player. I think the team have played remarkably well, in his loss. Chris Horton is starting to shine, in particular.

Ha! McNabb got benched! Ha!

The win Sunday was great. But why oh why, do we have to do it the hard way?! We can't make mistakes and expect to win. I nearly cried when Ladell fumbled late in the game. But the D, which has played so well this year, dealt with it... I HATE SEATTLE. I'm particularly happy with this victory. I DON'T LIKE SEATTLE. I don't like them as much as Dallas or New England. They're 2 other teams that bore the crap out of me.

Offence

Portis, Cooley, Moss, Sellers, Randle El and Jason Campbell all played really well. Yoder also had a catch, which was great and it was good to see the introduction of Kelly. I've been saying for weeks, that we need a tall receiver. If we can get him involved, opposing defences will have to play that much harder. A lot of NFL CB's are sub-6 footers, so a tall receiver will cause chaos. We need as many weapons as possible. I like the way Coach Zorn is bringing players through. Come playoff time [i think we'll make the playoffs] the more weapons we have will be crucial. We don't want other teams thinking 'we only have to shut down Santana, Clinton and Chris - what else they bringing?'

Clinton is obviously in pain, but still plays his heart out. We would be a different team without him. I'm glad the Skins released Alexander. As much as I respect the man, Clinton is OUR man.

Defence

WERE SUPERB. I am SO impressed with this defence. Coach Blache and the rest of the organisation have put together warriors.

Springs, J.Taylor, Landry, Fletcher, Evans, McIntosh, D.Hall, Griffin, Horton and Rogers all had good games.

Now the Giants. To beat them we have to:

1) Not make mistakes [any].

2) Control the clock/ keep the ball out of the hands of Eli

3) Score every drive - even if it's just a lousy field goal. 7 of them are worth 3 TD's.

4) Create some turnovers.

This D are capable of creating turnovers. And I'd like to See Rock get his TD return this week. He has been close for weeks. I KNOW you can do it Rock!!! Carve them up baby!!!

I'd love to be in the stadium this weekend, but alas, I live in England. I'll be watching the game. I hope the fans boo the Giants all game long. Every damn down the Giants have, give them Reskins Fury!!!!

Enjoy your special Thanksgiving day.

Warm Regards,

William.

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Archived