Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cover Plaxico! Take your pick

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd like to see Carlos start off on him. Carlos has improved since the beginning of the season and I think he will play with a major chip on his shoulder. The first game he was recovering from a serious knee injury and getting the confidence back in the knee. If he starts off getting eaten up, then we switch it to Springs but Toomer is every bit as scary because he is a cagey vet. A cagey vet may need to play the cagey vet. I want Hall on Hixon for sheer speed reasons

I say put Hall on him. Plax isn't used to Hall's way of playing, and we have never been able to stop him before whenever we play the Giants, so why not let Hall's crazy playing style have its effect on Plaxico. I think if Hall gets in his head, he will get in Eli's head too.

I say put Hall on him. Plax isn't used to Hall's way of playing, and we have never been able to stop him before whenever we play the Giants, so why not let Hall's crazy playing style have its effect on Plaxico. I think if Hall gets in his head, he will get in Eli's head too.

maybe, but does hall do well against bigger receivers? seems like TO had a field day on him in the past... how does that bode against plaxico? that INT he had in the dallas game was b/c of a bad throw, not good coverage... he was beaten...

i say use carlos on plax, put springs at free safety again, and let landry step up into the box to blitz and help with the run...

:gaintsuck

Archived