Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just bought a Cooley jersey...

AirMayo21

My dad bought my brother an "authentic" Cooley jersey off of this website for $50 for christmas. For the price, we thought hey what the hell, why not try and see what we get? well it arrived today, and took some pictures of it. I'm fairly confident in saying that its a fake, but its a decent fake imo, definately has a heavier feel than my Campbell 75th Anny Premier jersey. The only sketchy parts about it i think are the jock tag, how close the numbers are to the stripes on the sleeves and the "REDSKINS" above the numbers on the front. Any comments? EDIT: The site we ordered it from was http://www.pickjerseys.com

Photo1.jpg

Photo10.jpg

Photo18.jpg

Photo20.jpg

Photo19.jpg

Photo21.jpg

man, I think is Fake, youll be surprised how much of this stuff you find in China, If you got it for 50, im pretty sure they got it for less than 10 bucks. But the good thing, is a Skins Jersey!!

No doubt in my mind its fake, but like I said earlier, I'd rather have a decent looking fake than have a cheap feeling replica jersey anyday. And anyway, its for my 13 year old brother, he'd be happy with a white t-shirt with Cooley 47 written on it with sharpie.

No doubt in my mind its fake, but like I said earlier, I'd rather have a decent looking fake than have a cheap feeling replica jersey anyday. And anyway, its for my 13 year old brother, he'd be happy with a white t-shirt with Cooley 47 written on it with sharpie.

Thats great Bro, Im as hell as happy just to be a Skins Fan and have the chance to watch them every week play, no matter what.

Its not sunday where there are no Redskins games, Great you have a skins Family. :cheers:

Thats great Bro, Im as hell as happy just to be a Skins Fan and have the chance to watch them every week play, no matter what.

Its not sunday where there are no Redskins games, Great you have a skins Family. :cheers:

Yep, Redskins fan born and raised. I love parading about in BnG around all these ****y and smug Patriots fans, who seem to be disappearing lately because the Pats have been slipping back into mediocracy...

HTTR :cheers:

Archived