Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request: AVI's of New Orleans and Detroit games

I'm working on a video of the Redskins top plays before the bye. I have the copies of these games in MP4 format but the encoding used makes them very difficult to edit. The conversion process to go from MP4 to AVI will take me too long, does anyone have copies of these games in AVI format, or at least the segments where Moss returns the Punt for a TD (Detroit), or the 60 some odd bomb to Moss from the New Orleans game. (I know there are short cuts versions of these games out there but I'd like to get copies where the replays are kept in)

Thanks in advance

Phil

Haha, thank I really appreciate it. I just went ahead and sucked it up with the NFL shortcuts version. I was able to cut the JC touchdown and then use the NFL replay to get a second angle. I'll be posting my results momentarily. But thanks for being willing to make the cut and maybe I'll use this clip if I make any videos at the end of the season

Thanks,

Philip

• 7 months later...

Haha, thank I really appreciate it. I just went ahead and sucked it up with the NFL shortcuts version. I was able to cut the JC touchdown and then use the NFL replay to get a second angle. I'll be posting my results momentarily. But thanks for being willing to make the cut and maybe I'll use this clip if I make any videos at the end of the season

Thanks,

Philip

Thanks,

Philip

Thanks,

Philip

:paranoid:

Archived