Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nascar fans - Truck race - reporters all dressed in "Wizard of Oz" attire

Burgundy Burner

Back to normal attire now for the race. Krista was the wicked witch. Dunlap was Dorothy. And so on. Hilarious.

Nice.

I like the handful of times this year they've had Lindsay Czarniak on there. I'd like to see her, dressed up as Lindsay Czarniak. Yum.

Crapola HH. So far it is a wreck fest. I like watchin the trucks race, they are pretty exciting.

The trucks are like women's basketball in the Olympics, IMO. Yeah, you might not have the talent the guys do, but the women scrap. They play hard. The trucks are the same way I think.

The trucks are like women's basketball in the Olympics, IMO. Yeah, you might not have the talent the guys do, but the women scrap. They play hard. The trucks are the same way I think.

Good call HH. :applause: I have not seen you on in a while, have i just been missing you?

I am starting to agree with Mike that JR might need a different crew chief. What do yall think?

Good call HH. :applause: I have not seen you on in a while, have i just been missing you?

I am starting to agree with Mike that JR might need a different crew chief. What do yall think?

No man, I don't have interwebz at the house right now, and work has been a bear. I've actually had to WORK when I've been at work. (Can you imagine???)

So yeah, my ES time has been cut about 80% lately.

Oh, and as for Tony Jr., I still say don't make the switch. If they don't improve next year, then I'd consider a change.

The way I see it, they put together Jr.'s best season so far, and will no doubt be even better with a year at HMS under their belts. Throw in a resource like Mark Martin to pull knowledge from, and the 88 could make a push for a title next year, IMO.

But yeah, if they don't perform as well next year, or really struggle in the chase again, by all means, make a change.

Archived