Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Charity event with Redskins Greats

rellascout

2nd Annual Thanksgiving Signing Feast. This will be our fund raiser for the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank. Last year we had 6 Redskins donate their time for this cause. The date for this event is Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

Tickets can be purchased in advance by calling The Card Cellar at 540-891-9549 or during the event. Each ticket will be $10 and is good for one players autograph.

Mike Nelms (Redskins 1980-1984), Super Bowl XVII & XVIII, 3 Pro Bowls & 70 Greatest Redskins

Pat Fischer (Redskins 1968-1977), Super Bowl VII, Redskins Ring of Honor, 3 Pro Bowls, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

Ron "The Dancing Bear" McDole (Redskins 1971-1978) Super Bowl VII, 2 Time AFL All Star, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

Ken Harvey (Redskins1994-1998) Redskins Ring of Honor, 4 Pro Bowls & 70 Greatest Redskins

Walt Rock (Redskins 1968-1973) Super Bowl VII, 1 Pro Bowl & Over The Hill Gang

Mike Bragg (Redskins 1968-1979) Super Bowl VII, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

I am not sure if this is the right section but this is a great event for charity and chance to meet some Redskins greats and support those in need.

2nd Annual Thanksgiving Signing Feast. This will be our fund raiser for the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank. Last year we had 6 Redskins donate their time for this cause. The date for this event is Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

Tickets can be purchased in advance by calling The Card Cellar at 540-891-9549 or during the event. Each ticket will be $10 and is good for one players autograph.

Mike Nelms (Redskins 1980-1984), Super Bowl XVII & XVIII, 3 Pro Bowls & 70 Greatest Redskins

Pat Fischer (Redskins 1968-1977), Super Bowl VII, Redskins Ring of Honor, 3 Pro Bowls, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

Ron "The Dancing Bear" McDole (Redskins 1971-1978) Super Bowl VII, 2 Time AFL All Star, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

Ken Harvey (Redskins1994-1998) Redskins Ring of Honor, 4 Pro Bowls & 70 Greatest Redskins

Walt Rock (Redskins 1968-1973) Super Bowl VII, 1 Pro Bowl & Over The Hill Gang

Mike Bragg (Redskins 1968-1979) Super Bowl VII, Over The Hill Gang & 70 Greatest Redskins

I am not sure if this is the right section but this is a great event for charity and chance to meet some Redskins greats and support those in need.

WOW.... you are quick..... I haven't even gotten my email from them yet on this event:notworthy

I know the guy who puts these together.

Its a great cause... This year more than others these type of events are going to be needed.

I have been going to The Card Cellar for probably 10 years now. Bart is good to deal with. I guess that is why he is still in business.:point2sky

The Card Cellar puts on events all the time, and I go to lots of them. Last year's food bank event was the best. The price is cheap and it all went to a great cause.

Count me in on this years as well.:point2sky I need Ken Harvey on a 70 Greatest helmet I am working on. He doesn't do alot of signings.

The Card Cellar puts on events all the time, and I go to lots of them. Last year's food bank event was the best. The price is cheap and it all went to a great cause.

Count me in on this years as well.:point2sky I need Ken Harvey on a 70 Greatest helmet I am working on. He doesn't do alot of signings.

Yeah I was surprised to see him on the list. I understand they worked very hard to get him onboard.

Archived