Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington....THANK YOU!

Piledriven

Football is an emotional game. Anyone who has played it knows that. Let the man dance and stop judging. There is a reason he his in the NFL and you are not. Get over it. ;)

Also, he is an emotional leader and when he makes plays and dances other guys get excited too. I compare it to the guy who has a huge dunk in a basketball game and is get his won teammates pumped up but also demoralizes the opponent. Lavar used to do this for the Skins. Sean Taylor did it with his hits. I'm actually happy he's dancing because that means he's making plays. :2cents:

Im beginning to think the person who keeps harping on MW's dancing has never been to a home game.

It gets the rest of the D fired up, it fires the crowd up. Whats the problem with it?

Exactly.:applause:

Unfortunately, it hasn't been just one person who has brought up the dancing thing. There havebeen a few here who can't help being petty, anal and just overall ridiculous when it comes to the subject of our players dancing.

If London Fletcher wants to river dance before and after each play; as long as he is comfortable doing it and it makes him feel good...I have no problem with it.:)

I wanted to send a messege out to Marcus Washington...

"Dear MW,

Thank you for focusing more on your play the past two weeks rather than worry about dancing. You have shown obvious improvement in your play the past few weeks and I am pleased to see your dedication to your team! The defense looks great out there and you seem to show that you play a vital role to this defense. Your veteran leadership is a key to this team's cohesion and I am sure that the rest of the fans here expect big things from you and the defense on the second half of this season!

Once again, thank you for forgetting the unnecessary dancing and getting to work on those opposing offenses!

Oh and by the way...go get that big sack so we can see a dance that would be warranted!

Thanks again,

The Fan"

:helmet:

Sounds like troll'n to me.

Yeah... he has been dancing his whole career...His career has been a real bust huh.

If London Fletcher wants to river dance before and after each play; as long as he is comfortable doing it and it makes him feel good...I have no problem with it.:)

Love it !!

A cpl years ago he was our London Fletcher...And fans got excited with him.

You make a good point.PERFORM !!

MW has performed...There is a HUGE diff between what MW does and what Chad and Terrell do...MW can't controll his level of fire and I don't want him to !!

The other two guys are doing it to be singled out...MW is content with being part of the team !

he's the last person we need to worry about.

I think that spot belongs to London Fletcher, but I see your point.

Like he's gonna read this,or that he even gives a rats @$$ what you like or dislike!!

Who do you think gave the first one star rating?

I wanted to send a messege out to Marcus Washington...

"Dear MW,

Thank you for focusing more on your play the past two weeks rather than worry about dancing. You have shown obvious improvement in your play the past few weeks and I am pleased to see your dedication to your team! The defense looks great out there and you seem to show that you play a vital role to this defense. Your veteran leadership is a key to this team's cohesion and I am sure that the rest of the fans here expect big things from you and the defense on the second half of this season!

Once again, thank you for forgetting the unnecessary dancing and getting to work on those opposing offenses!

Oh and by the way...go get that big sack so we can see a dance that would be warranted!

Thanks again,

The Fan"

:helmet:

Bro if you are worried about his dancing you are either one of two things

1) A victim of having way too much time on your hands

or

2) Jealous that you can't cut a rug like MW!

yeah let's give the guy hell because he enjoys what he does...IMO MW has always "played his guts out" for us.

MW has performed...There is a HUGE diff between what MW does and what Chad and Terrell do...MW can't controll his level of fire and I don't want him to !!

The other two guys are doing it to be singled out...MW is content with being part of the team !

:applause::applause::applause:

Let the man dance!!!

Archived