Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McGahee at #23? Dumb Move!

Eparadox

i think they could have gottten a player that would have been more help for this year... but i dont know about Henry... and i am guessing the Bills dont think Henry is their guy cause from my memory when i saw the numbers for Henry's extension i was left wondering if they were looking for another back for the future (not sure about the money that henry got but it was low enough for me to think they dont think very high of him)...

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

They have a loaded back field now but it is still bizzare. The team had other needs and nobody truly knows if Willis will ever return to form

Originally posted by RTerps2002

McGahee has the potential to be another Bo Jackson Henry and Gary don't

McGahee HAD the potential....Make no mistake about it, his injury is the most devasting for a running back, especially one that relies so much on cut-backs. These kind of injuries also make the joint much more suseptible to future injuries. I think he has a shot to make a couple of pro bowls, but that's if he's lucky.

They'd better be right that he'll turn out to be a stud, because in the meantime they've drafted a seriously injured RB who doesn't fit their team's serious area(s) of need - defense. It doesn't make any sense unless you think that he's the best RB in the draft or something, which must be the way that Buffalo thinks about him.

Originally posted by Eparadox

McGahee HAD the potential....Make no mistake about it, his injury is the most devasting for a running back, especially one that relies so much on cut-backs. These kind of injuries also make the joint much more suseptible to future injuries. I think he has a shot to make a couple of pro bowls, but that's if he's lucky.

With his injury he already is Bo. Bo Knows Hip surgery. Willis knows knees.

I thought it was a wierd pick so it must be trade bait to get a proven NFLer in the area's they need. One of the experts that I have heard is saying the Bills might have taken him to give them a buffer for next year because next year there is not a great crop of RBs.

I thank Maghee will turn out to be a stud, and I still think this is the worst pick of the first round.

Buffalo is not a good enough team to take him with the running backs they already have on board. I'm still scratching my head over this pick.

Archived