Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My murderous rampage, in a movie

Mickalino

Siksel and Eatbert says: Two Severed Thumbs Up! :applause:

Well, actually severed thumbs can only lie on their sides, so they're kinda pointing sideways. :(

But imagine an alternate universe where sideways = up, and then you've got two thumbs pointing up. In that universe, this trailer is a masterpiece! :D

Seriously though, this is kinda cool. I once had a friend who starred in a bad slasher film, but the director forgot to include a sense of humor, so instead of being fun or funny, it was just kind of embarrassing. At least you guys had the good sense to make fun of the genre.

Next stop, Cannes! :cheers:

Siksel and Eatbert says: Two Severed Thumbs Up! :applause:

Well, actually severed thumbs can only lie on their sides, so they're kinda pointing sideways. :(

But imagine an alternate universe where sideways = up, and then you've got two thumbs pointing up. In that universe, this trailer is a masterpiece! :D

Seriously though, this is kinda cool. I once had a friend who starred in a bad slasher film, but the director forgot to include a sense of humor, so instead of being fun or funny, it was just kind of embarrassing. At least you guys had the good sense to make fun of the genre.

Next stop, Cannes! :cheers:

Thanks, and actually you might think it's an even better film when you consider the circumstances. It was a 48 hour Film Competition. So each Film Producer was just given a genre, and 48 total hours to conceive, produce, and edit the 5 minute film. So, with that in mind, I think our crew did a pretty good job of creating the whole production in just 2 days.

Archived