Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Hey guys, i'm thinking of jumping into the world of Gamers.. I've been keeping my eye out for a Skins gamer from a player with the last name of Williams and now JO Sports has 4! I'm looking at the 2010 Roydell Williams jersey, but am a bit worried about the size. I'm sure these fit different than the normal 'authentic' or replica's, so could you shed some light on how they fit? It's a 44 and i'd like to be able to fit a long sleeve shirt underneath..

Thanks guys and what a great thread.. Maybe i can be like MTH and Ned Flanders one day!!

I have a Mike Williams from 2009 and Trent Williams first professional jersey from 2010 i believe they are both size 50 if you are interested

I was just cruising the site and I wonder why a Landry signed mini-helmet is $29 but a Colt Brennan is $99? Seems odd.

EDIT: And does anyone know what is up with the "Game Worn Jersey 2010 NFL Season" jerseys? I can understand some are jerseys for the whole season for guys that never saw the field. But what is up with the Cooley one? I know he didn't wear one jersey all year. Anyone have any insight?

I was just cruising the site and I wonder why a Landry signed mini-helmet is $29 but a Colt Brennan is $99? Seems odd.

EDIT: And does anyone know what is up with the "Game Worn Jersey 2010 NFL Season" jerseys? I can understand some are jerseys for the whole season for guys that never saw the field. But what is up with the Cooley one? I know he didn't wear one jersey all year. Anyone have any insight?

Cooley wears 2 jerseys every game. Between JO and the Redskins website they had already sold alot of the Cooleys from 09 and 10

Cooley wears 2 jerseys every game. Between JO and the Redskins website they had already sold alot of the Cooleys from 09 and 10

My question is why is there a jersey that doesn't say from a particular game? It just says "Game Worn Jersey 2010 NFL Season". Many of the others say a particular game.

My question is why is there a jersey that doesn't say from a particular game? It just says "Game Worn Jersey 2010 NFL Season". Many of the others say a particular game.

Most of the starters have jerseys that are game specific. Snyder started doing this in 2006.

The non starters re-use their jerseys for multiple games.

Most of the starters have jerseys that are game specific. Snyder started doing this in 2006.

The non starters re-use their jerseys for multiple games.

Also a majority of their past two shipments, are game issued not game used!

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

That cooley is 100% game issued as is the landry

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, i said i would post pics of my jersey purchase and here they are. I was shocked at how much wear was actually on the jersey, it was Awesome! It's an Edwin Williams #50 from 2009. He started 2 games that year and played in 5. The shoulders have some good marks and repairs, i even think i've found a photo from the Eagles game that year that matches..

I'm ready for the season to begin and I will be sporting this jersey! HAIL...

Archived