Bachelor Party Help!

RichmondRedskins

Hot or Bush League.....Parker  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Bush League.....Parker

• Hot
    • Bush League

Hey Guys,

I'm hoping that someone out there might have some good advice. My best friend is getting married this fall, and I'm putting together a bachelor party for him. The attendees have been determined -- there will be four of us, not including the bachelor. I'm hoping to set something up in the District.

Since we're all in our early thirties now and no longer feel the need to spend three hours at Camelot, I'm hoping to put something a little nicer together. One aspect would be the "entertainment". Here's where I'm hoping someone will have an idea. I would ideally like 2 "entertainers", especially ones that "get along really well" if you know what i mean (without going into a level of detail that some readers may not care for!). Does anyone have any names, contacts, or experiences you can recommend? Do any of you guys have any idea what that will cost us?

My plan so far is for really great steak dinner and drinks -- at maybe the Capital Grille -- then head back to the hotel for the 'show'.

I really appreciate any thoughts anyone has. Post back here or email me at cmhughes81@aol.com.

Thanks guys!

-Clay :cheers:

Here is what I would do:

Rent a van, park a keg in the pack, drive up to Bmore, maybe go to a baseball game, go to a nice restaurant. Then hit all the strip clubs, the girls are hotter there then DC, and do more :) Also if you only have 2 it isn't as much fun as say 20 different girls in one night :) Just my $.02

I understand the whole "right of passage" thing and I have attended many including my own with "entertainers".

That being said, the best bachelor parties I have been to involved no "entertainers".

Charter a boat and go deep sea fishing off of the Eastern Shore, come back and hit the bars in Ocean City. Stay at a top notch Hotel and play golf the next day.

At least then you'd have pictures you could show your wife/girlfriend.

Personally, I think RR is a good friend. :cool:

If I were to seek the kind of entertainment I believe you're refering to, my friend, and didn't have any direct "word of mouth" (as it were) leads, I think I'd check the online yellow pages first. Maybe under "adult entertainment" or "private entertainment" or the like.

The only time I helped arrange for bachelor party fare, I talked to a good half a dozen outfits before finding one that had what we were looking for at a price we could handle. But each of them was quite willing to discuss the various options offered.

Half the fun was the hunt.

Well, that's not true. Turns out I/we were good hunters, and the entertainment was WAY more than half the fun. :)

And don't worry about the pictures thing. If you can't show them to the wives/girlfriends, feel free to PM them to my attention.

What I have done a few times with small groups is hire a limo for the night. Everybody can party, and you can hop around from place to place. We also didn't bother with entertainment, and just partied like we were 18 again. Pulling up in a limo will get you into most clubs without having to wait on line if dressed to fit the ride.

Archived