Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS PS3 Theme [Portis+Landry]

Yeah no problem, sorry this is late I went out for a bit:

Imageshack link:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3639/ps3skinsum5.jpg

All you have to do is type it in, however I think it would be easier to type in this page link (http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=263933) and click on the imageshack link and save it.

For those of you who have a PS3 and are uncertain how to do it, this is what I would tell you to do:

1. Turn on the PS3 and login to your user account

2. Press the Playstation button on your controller (just one press don't hold it)

3. Scroll over to the Network (looks like a honey comb) and scroll down to Internet Browser (WWW as standard logo)

4. After it loads up press the triangle button, scroll down and choose file, and then choose Address Entry.

5. In the address bar (should have http://ps3.us.playstation.com/) type in "http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=263933". To delete the ps3 link in the bar press square, once you are done typing in the extremeskins link press start twice.

6. Once the page loads scroll down to this post and click on the imageshack link. Once the image loads, press triangle again, then choose file again, then choose "Save Image."

7. After it says it is saved, exit out of the browser, press O and choose Yes (may have to press O a couple times depending on where you are at)

8. Scroll over to the Photo option and it should have a month and year folder, click on the month you saved it in (mine is October 2008). Once you are there look for the Redskins image and click on it. Once it opens press Triangle and on the first row scroll to the arrow pointing to two images (3rd from the right).

Then you're done. Seems complicated, but it's not, hell I might even be doing it the long way who knows.

*NOTE* When typing in the link to the extremeskins site, my ps3 stops letting me type after a certain amount of letters, press start ONCE and continue to type them in, that's if it happens to you.

If you need more assistance, just ask.

How would one go about making a whole PS3 theme?

That would be sooo sick...I'd love it

But, as per my prior post, I really think you could fit Cooley in there to the right of Portis, behind the name and all...just my opinion

But, IF you could fit Cooley in...HANDS down, the BEST wallpaper ever, regardless of PS3

actually i just took one class back in high school about 4 years ago... then my friend gets me a bootleg copy and i look up tutorials online... most of that stuff is just rendering found in tutorials... i found 3 cutout pictures and did some gritty rendering (similar to madden cover player rendering) unfortunately, it looked too bunched with campbell in there so i took him out :(

as for a theme... i will look into creating them and see if i can get back to you... the only problem is how do you represent their symbols using redskins symbols? lemme know.

ps3skinswithcooleywo7.th.jpgthpix.gif

^added cooley... i'm honestly not a fan of this one... it's too crowded for me... and when it's on the system it'll be tougher to see the symbols and such... but whatever floats your boat :) HTTR

I personally try not to have too much white in the background picture. It's hard to see the letters on the XMB.

actually i just took one class back in high school about 4 years ago... then my friend gets me a bootleg copy and i look up tutorials online... most of that stuff is just rendering found in tutorials... i found 3 cutout pictures and did some gritty rendering (similar to madden cover player rendering) unfortunately, it looked too bunched with campbell in there so i took him out :(

as for a theme... i will look into creating them and see if i can get back to you... the only problem is how do you represent their symbols using redskins symbols? lemme know.

Oh man...Dude, thanks so much for throwing Cooley in there. It's my new background for my work comp. Awesome!!!

I do agree though, that for PS3 purposes, it will prob. look too crowded on the machine. In any case, it looks outstanding on my computer

As far as symbols go, do you mean...like, what pictures would you use per drop bar symbol?

^exactly... but check out the redskins theme DiscoDave just posted... you can choose to use those symbols and then just change the wallpaper... i'll probably just stick with the symbols i have currently...

So what symbols are you working with currently? I thought an arrow in there would be cool...maybe the different emblems we have used through the team's history

i just use some symbols i downloaded called "glossy symbols" that have nothing to do with the skins... i don't think i'll add redskins symbols seeing that it would be tough to symbolize stuff like Music, Video, etc.

Hey will you be able to post your whole theme once it's completed? It sounds really sick

Archived