Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter Manley to Appear Nov. 28th & 29th in California, MD

Arsenic

For those who may have missed out on this the last time around.

If you have any Dexter Manley cards hiding out in the closet, this is a good opportunity to get it signed.

A signed picture would be awesome aswell.

Don't forget to post one, here, for us to checkout :)

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

G&H Jewelers Welcomes

Former Redskins Super Bowl Champion

DEXTER MANLEY

Appearing

November 28th & 29th

11:00AM-2:00PM

G&H Jewelers

Rt. 235 • California, MD

301-862-1100

www.JFHarris.com

Just a headsup! :) HTTR!

• 1 month later...

heh.. I assume you've never heard of California, MD?

Take Rt 5 South. Remember the old "Halfway House" Restaraunt/Diner? Well its now a WaWa's but its about 5 minutes passed there, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Being as this falls on the weekend, be sure to chekout the "Amish Market" while you're in the area. Just after the fast food joints, you can't miss it. And yes, we do have amish around here.

heh.. I assume you've never heard of California, MD?

Take Rt 5 South. Remember the old "Halfway House" Restaraunt/Diner? Well its now a WaWa's but its about 5 minutes passed there, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Being as this falls on the weekend, be sure to chekout the "Amish Market" while you're in the area. Just after the fast food joints, you can't miss it. And yes, we do have amish around here.

The Jeweler's store is actually more like 15-20 mins down the road from where that Wawa is, before you get to the intersection of 235 and Route 4. Route 5 splits off and becomes 235 and turning right at the Wawa lets you keep following 5 down.

P.S. The Amish market is awesome. lol

Arsenic

Can you buy prints there to get signed? i dont see anything on the jewlers website about that info. Im only 35 mins away :D

He doing autographs or just appearing? Do we have to buy something to get a autograpgh? lol

And terpskins, its not a Amish Market, its called the Farmers Market, they just happen to be farmers too ;) We always buy

amish noodles from one of them, better than boxed noodles, they are like egg noodles. :hungry:

Archived