Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

limited view question

terpcap24

How are limited view seats. I am looking at buying some in 228 row 18. Any advice?

The view varies from seat to seat in those areas. There will be more along with better info in a bit but I think it will all come down to "it depends".

Just don't pay an arm and a leg for those seats... most cost less than normal seats in the same sections.

Just went to the Cards game and sat in obstructed/limited view and I will never do that again. We had section 218 row 19 and missed about a quarter of the field. I mean, they are what they are, and we knew what we were buying, but it sucks.
Although I see this advertised all the time, as far as I know, there is no such thing as "Obstructed/Limited View." It's one or the other and there is a big difference between the two.

Although I see this advertised all the time, as far as I know, there is no such thing as "Obstructed/Limited View." It's one or the other and there is a big difference between the two.

haha, I don't know, but my view was definitely limited by the obstruction!! lol.

section 227 row 16....anyone had tickets in this area before?

I have a couple in 227 row 21. They are marked 'limited view' but we can see the whole field - the limit being the roof/overhang. You either love these seats or you hate them. We love them - no steep stairs, close to the restrooms and concessions and if it rains you stay dry - at least during the game - getting to your car is another story.

I got limited view for the first time I'm in a wait and see mode right now...personally I still think I got whored by ticketsnow I paid almost twice the price on the ticket...would have been more without a discount but I know betta now for next time ..can you get tickets at the office at Fedex?

Archived