Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Riggins Show....

ncstate_redskin

This is actually my first post on here, I am a die hard skins fan and bleed burgandy and gold.

My question is, I live in NC and I used to love to watch the John Riggins show on MASN esp around football season.....does anybody know what happened with that and if I can stream it from the internet(if so what time)?

Also, this year will make the 4th straight year I will be attending a skins game(this year will be the Giants on Nov. 30th). I have been to some bars around the DC area in the past years but what are the best ones.

Thanks, and I look foward to having some great conversations with fellow REDSKINS!!!

:point2sky

It was cancelled because they can't fire the crew at the current station 980 without paying i guess. 980 shows like the sporters reporters ahve always had horrible ratings. Tripple x had horrible ratings because no one could hear.

Right now the station is a mess . They got rid of the wrong guys like Braun and Riggo, Preston was better then Frank Hanrahan.

And they kept loud mouths like Sheehan and kept the the same crap like Czaben and Polly.

Archived