Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins having fun out there

jkalnasy

Ah, it feels good to be back ES, after some serious internet problems (damn cable companies), glad that I can add to the Dallas celebration.

Of course the win over Dallas allows us to hold our heads up high and smile this week, but did anyone manage to catch that shot of Campbell coming back on the field to play with a big smile on his face? It was at that moment I knew victory was in our grasp. At that moment I knew our boys were having fun out there instead of struggling like we've seen so many times before. After Dallas' first TD, we had and maintained complete control of that game. Zorn's plan of giving them a myriad of passes to chase the first half to open up the running game the second half worked out well. I wish I had a picture of the look on Campbell's face because it was priceless. It feels great to beat the Cowboys, but even better to know we did it having fun while they struggled to regain the points they gave up. I certainly think this made a difference in the game, and this game proved that Dallas has just as many flaws as any other team in the NFL. It seems that "America's Team" needs to get their faces out of the camera and back into the playbooks. HTTR!:helmet:

There was one thing I remember distinctly and it was Zorn pointing at I believe JC as he was coming off the field after a big play.

It was like a "This is your time" moment. The confidence from Zorn is being absorbed, amplified, and sent back by the players. They play for each other, the coach, and the fans. That is what great teams are made of.

Archived