Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Mike....We'll miss you man.........

BG

Yeah, it was tough watching him take those last free throws without getting a little choked up. There's not many feelings that can compare to watching the greatest to ever play the game in the final seconds of his career. I don't know if there's ever been another athelete that the fans just didn't want to let go of like Jordan. I know that's how I felt last night. I can't believe that I'll never see Michael Jordan play basketball again. The game will truly never be quite the same.

Agreed. In a way, I felt badly that he picked such a lame team of losers to "waste" (I hate to use that word, {shakes head}but it is the 'Zards we're talking about here) the last two years of his career with. I guess besides us having a chance to see Jordan play again, the only silver lining is that having gained some experience with these guys on the floor, he now knows who to get rid of and who to keep.

Sorry, but Collins' poorly timed tirade plus the lackluster showing by the rest of the team has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Archived