Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you buy this???

Johnny Punani2

I just wanted to get people's opinion about this. If most people think it would be wrong to buy this because it is violent what about people who buy pay-per-view to watch a boxing match? It's the samething just sanctioned. Personally, I think it's wrong to sell stuff like this but where do you draw the line?

First of all, well, see my first post. Second. I have a hard time believing these are for real Third. Big difference between watching the sweet science, at its best, and this stuff. Last. Just doesn't interest me. I think it's wrong too..but hey, whatever blows some peoples skirts up I guess.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

First of all, well, see my first post. Second. I have a hard time believing these are for real Third. Big difference between watching the sweet science, at its best, and this stuff. Last. Just doesn't interest me. I think it's wrong too..but hey, whatever blows some peoples skirts up I guess.

:cheers:

I do think they are real. I think they take a video camera to parties and just wait for things to 'happen'. There's usually at least one fight at a party. At least there was where I grew up.

Originally posted by 56Arrington56

I just wanted to get people's opinion about this. If most people think it would be wrong to buy this because it is violent what about people who buy pay-per-view to watch a boxing match? It's the samething just sanctioned. Personally, I think it's wrong to sell stuff like this but where do you draw the line?

Okay, fess up. You've been watching Boston Public haven't you? :)

I don't know if the fights are real or not. I watched bum fights. Those guys would do anything for a couple bucks.

I personally wouldn't buy these types of videos, nor would I get pay-per-view again. I've done the pay-per-view thing in the past, but it is too expensive and I just don't care to pay to watch guys beat each other up.

Lastly the main difference I see betwen boxing and these types of videos is that boxers, not all but at the majority, are compensated for their fights and any subsequent profits made from video.

If you want it watch it, but if it is anything like bum fights with guys fighting out of control and missing wildly, your money might be better spent elsewhere... and no I did not pay to watch bumfights.

Peace

Archived