Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are there certain plays that you would like to see our offense run, but have'nt yet?

flexxskins

I think in the redzone they should start throwing some jump balls to Malcolm Kelly or Devin Thomas. I was at the game yesterday and believe me the saints defenders had no chance in hell one on one with either of the 2 on a jump ball. They were playing man to man the whole time in the redzone and they didn't once try it. I also think they should start using some more draw plays in the redzone to portis or betts in shotgun! IMO

From the no-back formation, where the RB lines up Wide, they've been covered by a linebacker. We gotta throw them the ball.

In general i want to see passes to Portis out of the backfield. Portis covered by a linebacker is a mismatch all day.:2cents:

I'm not too crazy about the "no-back formation", but I agree with you about seeing Portis catching the ball more out of the backfield.

Maybe as a compromise to the "no-back formation", we could have Portis go in motion out wide and sling it to him.:)

Archived