Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict who will be in the Superbowl

WVUforREDSKINS

logic there?
What are you smoking? The Giants got MUCH better in the secondary...

Much much better.

How come Giant fans have to turn EVERY thread into a pissing match? Every time someone doesn't bow down to kiss your asses, you guys get offended. You won the SB. LAST YEAR! Come to 2008. The question was, who do you think will be in the SB, not why does everyone hate the poor, wittle Giants? Sorry, this is a Redskins website. We aren't here to brownose Giant fans.

And that aside, my nightmare is the Chargers/Cowboys with the Cowboys winning it all.

How come Giant fans have to turn EVERY thread into a pissing match? Every time someone doesn't bow down to kiss your asses, you guys get offended. You won the SB. LAST YEAR! Come to 2008. The question was, who do you think will be in the SB, not why does everyone hate the poor, wittle Giants? Sorry, this is a Redskins website. We aren't here to brownose Giant fans.

And that aside, my nightmare is the Chargers/Cowboys with the Cowboys winning it all.

You mad?

Pains me to agree with you, but it's a little overkill from our fans.

The Giants are not a better team than they were last year, and I don't know how that can be argued...that's not to say the Giants aren't one of the better teams in the league, but losing Strahan and Osi alone is really going to hurt us against teams like Dallas, Philly, Carolina and Minny.

Archived