Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nyc redsky experience

NeverForget ST#21

Hey all,

Congrats on the big win, just wanted to let everybody back home now that the atmosphere at Redsky in nyc was absolutely incredible for this game. The bar was completely packed and loud the entire time. It was a blast, skins fans travel like none other.

We're back!!!

I've been to both Redsky and Dorian's for a Skins game, and I can honestly say the atmosphere at Dorian's blows Redsky out of the water. The guys who own Dorian's are Skins fans, and they could care less when people throw beer and glasses in the air after a big Skins TD. They encourage rowdy behavior!

For those in Manhattan, do yourself a favor and skip Redsky, head to Dorian's for the game. The lame preppies that usually inhabit the place are nowhere in sight when the Skins are playing!

HAIL!

When I first moved to New York in the Fall of 06, I heard that Dorrian's was the place to go. But later on during the season, when the losses started to pile up, they stopped showing redskins games and showed Giants/Jets games instead. Also even though it was a skins bar, the atmosphere was nothing compared to electricity going on at Redsky. That's been my experience but maybe things have changed since then.

Good to hear about Dorians, Its usually deuschebag central so its nice to hear skins games provide a little different experience. Maybe ill check it out next weekend

I agree with you 100% about Dorian's being Douche central on the typical Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. However, the owners hook Skins fans up during every game (hint hint...lower bar tabs...) Being there for the playoff game vs. Seattle in January was ******* insane! I can't even remember how many rounds of shots were sent my way by random Skins fans...

If you go to Dorian's though, beware the Preppy strangler!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/02/14/national/main540638.shtml

if they hook skins fans up at dorians during the game, are they hooking up every person in the bar?

Because literally at Redsky today there was 95% skins fans and $3 beers all day with free shots (atleast a few rounds). Not saying one is better than the other just that we were gettin after it at Redsky today, hope you guys were doin the same

if they hook skins fans up at dorians during the game, are they hooking up every person in the bar?

Because literally at Redsky today there was 95% skins fans and $3 beers all day with free shots (atleast a few rounds). Not saying one is better than the other just that we were gettin after it at Redsky today, hope you guys were doin the same

Respect. I was at the actual game today, but I remember the bartender at Dorian's cutting down my $100 plus tab to less than $50 during the Seahawks game. Just demonstrate to them that you are a die hard fan and you should have no problem!

Archived