Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

clublevel and parking

skinsno1

I just wanted to know what to expect sitting in the club level. and also if I have a parking pass in the purple lot do I need to park in any certain space or just anywhere in the purple lots. Also me and friends are getting there early, so if my parking space isnt a tailgating space will it be worth it to walk around and meet people and maybe find some new friends to tailgate with. we will have our own beer. also by the way my tickets and parking pass was given to me by someones mother who we all know and some love and others not so much. I am sorry for stupid questions but im excited and bored so I thought I would ask some questions before tommorrow. thank you

yea i heard theres some wine and cheesers there. but me and my friends are the type to get into the game. I just cant act to excited because the lady who gave me tickets will probably be looking at me from the owners box.

Great some more people that will yell and get excited in the club level!! Where are your seats? I'm in the club level as well. We are sitting in section 308. I swear for goodness some of those people are lamers...LOL

I have sat in the club level multiple times....multiple locations.

Nobody told me to quiet down.

Nobody was sipping wine and cheese.

Yet another myth passed along around here.

Same here.

There are probably a few sections that are like that, but I haven't found 'em yet; and I've been in the clubs thrice.

Archived