Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turner may have a shot at AD's single game record...

drowland

I feel jealous watching the Falcons.

Why? Do you remember what we did to them last year? And they lost players since then.

The run gun was just sick and that allowed for some good pass plays by Matt Ryan. When you can establish a run game like that it can make your QB look dangerous. How do you think Rex Grossman took his team to the Superbowl?

Why? Do you remember what we did to them last year? And they lost players since then.

The run gun was just sick and that allowed for some good pass plays by Matt Ryan. When you can establish a run game like that it can make your QB look dangerous. How do you think Rex Grossman took his team to the Superbowl?

How do you think Jason Campbell looked so good his senior year?

I'm jealous because they have a new head coach, new qb, new rb, and they looked pretty damn good on their first go.

Now that I think about it, when exactly did the Skins play the Falcons last season?

and how do you have all three of those on your team? Did everyone not take turner seriously in your draft? I scooped him up second round, I think

Me too. I had the second pick in our draft and took AP then grabbed Turner on the way back at 23...how sweet is that. The guy that picked after me took Tom Brady at 3 in the first round! :doh:

I always stick to my guns and grab the best 2 RBs in the first 2 rounds followed by the best 2 WRs in rounds 3 and 4. It's a pretty tried and true formula! ;)

By the way, I grabbed McNabb in the 5th and he had a huge day yesterday...if he stays healthy, CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Archived