Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we lacking the proper personnel to run a WCO?

NoCalMike

How many more excuses can we come up with.

Coaches all over the league would salivate for the Offensive Roster we have.

Moss, El, Thomas, Cooley, Portis

Davis, Betts.

We have the personel so no more excuses. JC has to step it up and make plays. People were open, but he has this fear that he'll throw a INT. He has the arm...start using it.

My immediate thoughts after watching this offense is that it looked absolutely nothing like the offense that the Seahawks have been running which is the WCO system Zorn came from. Now I know he was going to tweak it a little bit, but I saw more short dumpoff passes in the flat(s) then I did under Joe Gibbs v.2

This begs the question, until Thomas & Kelly are healthy and contributing, is this the kind of production we are going to see out of the passing game?

The WCO really needs those big WRs to be going across the middle. It is very hard to send Moss and ARE across the middle because they are so small, and are very tiny targets for a QB.

Are we simply lacking the personnel right now?

(Well that and the fact that the O-line play was embarrasing for the most part)

I honestly stopped reading after immediate thoughts because that's what MOST people on this board are going off of. Shameful day to be a Redskin fan, and that honestly one of the first times I have ever felt this way. This board is ridiculous at times

I don't blame the O...I blame the QB! Enough with the excuses of 4 different systems in 4 years! That excuse is worn out, and any professional in any other workplace would be fired if they failed to deliver. It's like bringing in a new product for a sales person to sell, but them not being able to sell it because they haven't had 3 years to study and learn. That salesperson would quickly be a couch potato!

GO COLT!

Archived