Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox reporting on a popular uprising in baghdad

Zen-like Todd

Originally posted by JackC

Oh now I have to leave the country if I don't like our current government? Typical!

Well by my perception, it sounds like you don't like how the current administration is handling things. Have you seen the news today?? The people of Baghdad are very happy to see U.S. troops. Did you see the joy when the Sadaam statue came down?? Did you see the sign held up by Iraqi's which read " go home humanshields"?? Your rhetoric seems like a futile attempt to bash the Bush administration and it also seems you can't stand that things are going so well.

"The truth, you want the truth..you can't handle the truth!!"

"the truth shall set you free"

Originally posted by stratoman

Well by my perception, it sounds like you don't like how the current administration is handling things. Have you seen the news today?? The people of Baghdad are very happy to see U.S. troops. Did you see the joy when the Sadaam statue came down?? Did you see the sign held up by Iraqi's which read " go home humanshields"?? Your rhetoric seems like a futile attempt to bash the Bush administration and it also seems you can't stand that things are going so well.

"The truth, you want the truth..you can't handle the truth!!"

"the truth shall set you free"

Because the Iraqi people are happy to be rid of a tyrant that makes the Bush administration good? Listen there are lots of places where if we liberated them the folks would be happy but that doesn't mean we should.

I've done nothing but support the war. I knew we had to go once Dubya backed us into a corner. I am still for planting WOMD if we don't find any.

That being said, I will work to defeat King George in the next election. (you see that's how it works here, unless you Bushies want to cancel the next election!)

The Truth? You wouldn't know it if it smacked you in the face my friend! I bet you think the war is the hard part of this operation!

JackC you don't have a clue. I already addressed your point of this part being the hardest part earlier. What will you be saying in 2004 when Bush is re-elected? Face it you and many others like you(liberials) want anything the Bush administration does to go wrong and if 90% is going well, then you guys will take that 10% and put it under a microscope and disect it over and over again. Making comments that we will plant WMD is just plain ignorent! Please show the President a little more respect! Even though I dislike Clinton, I still gave him the respect as a president when he was in office!

The scary part is I bet you really think 90% of what Bush has done since he's been in office has gone well? Sad really! He's got a score in the low 40's in my book!

he has done a much better job given the situations he has been given. Much better then Clinton..JackC can you say 9/11?? Can you say war on terror! sure...sure you can. Bye the way..would like some Evian to wash down that crowe. :shootinth

Because the Iraqi people are happy to be rid of a tyrant that makes the Bush administration good? Listen there are lots of places where if we liberated them the folks would be happy but that doesn't mean we should.

Oh, and I suppose I didn't see any Iraqis in the streets today waving American flags (in the US and in Iraq, mind you) happy as all hell and saying to the cameras live for you and I and all to hear:

"Thank you George Bush!!" (and that is a quote)

"Thank you to the Americans and thank you to the UK"

etc. etc. etc.

.............guess I gotta get those eyes checked and schedule an appt. for my hearing too. Hmmmmmmm.

Archived