Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

NoleSkin21

Well Just got home and still No Jersey.... Am a little worried about the tight fit on sizes. I usually do XXL on shirts and XXXL (56) on Jerseys but 54 was the highest sized offer... Will hold off on the next order until I see this one first.

tinob -- Shot you a PM a few days ago. Do you have my tracking number? If so can you please PM it to me. Thanks.

Well Just got home and still No Jersey.... Am a little worried about the tight fit on sizes. I usually do XXL on shirts and XXXL (56) on Jerseys but 54 was the highest sized offer... Will hold off on the next order until I see this one first.

tinob -- Shot you a PM a few days ago. Do you have my tracking number? If so can you please PM it to me. Thanks.

crap, sorry bro I forgot about your tracking number request. PM sent

I just picked it up. It's the burgundy jersey and it's pretty friggin' sweet! Only issue is a couple of small yellowish spots on a couple of the letters. They almost look like adhesive residue. I'm sure that I can get them off when I get home. Even if I can't, the jersey is well worth the $38.00.

I just picked it up. It's the burgundy jersey and it's pretty friggin' sweet! Only issue is a couple of small yellowish spots on a couple of the letters. They almost look like adhesive residue. I'm sure that I can get them off when I get home. Even if I can't, the jersey is well worth the $38.00.

The letters spelling LANDRY for me look almost dirty. Maybe it is because I'm comparing it to the letters which are ultra white, but they look off. Maybe they are just made by a different company, thus the difference in appearance.

The letters spelling LANDRY for me look almost dirty. Maybe it is because I'm comparing it to the letters which are ultra white, but they look off. Maybe they are just made by a different company, thus the difference in appearance.

UPDATE: I got home and the spots cleaned up with alcohol. I must say, I compared it to a couple of my "authentic" jerseys, and the Landry jersey stacks up well. I'm very, very impressed, with the jersey.

Well done, tinob!

Still havent received mine yet. Is there anyone else that hasn't? Im getting a little nervous and it kinda sucks that i cant wear it to work for tomorrow either.

Remember that some of the jerseys were sent late due to the paypal echeck clearing process. They should arrive within a few days.

Is there anyone that paid with echeck that still hasnt received theirs yet? I still have no jersey and this friggin sucks. two days of mail left til i leave for the game (probably with no jersey). I contacted seller and she gave me the tracking number. All it says is it left china on 9/4. Anyone think i should just give up hope now?

anyone not get theirs yet? anyone?

Is there anyone that paid with echeck that still hasnt received theirs yet? I still have no jersey and this friggin sucks. two days of mail left til i leave for the game (probably with no jersey). I contacted seller and she gave me the tracking number. All it says is it left china on 9/4. Anyone think i should just give up hope now?

anyone not get theirs yet? anyone?

Wow I am surprised that you haven't received it yet. Did you check on usps.com?

Archived