Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

NoleSkin21

I wouldn't sweat it because that was the exact tracking msg I got last night and I got my jersey today.

Thanks for letting me know that. I kinda figured that it would be behind and I wouldn't get an approximate date of arrival like I would with a purchase made in the States.

can someone start a new thread with poll for the next bulk order. We can leave the poll open till Sunday so we can start a new bulk order thread on Monday. :)

Seems like no thread has been started, so I'll go ahead and do it.

Is there a chance to do a mixed players order??

Seems like no thread has been started, so I'll go ahead and do it.

Is there a chance to do a mixed players order??

Yes...that would be fine, but once people post which one they want, I would have to check and make sure it is available so overall it would be a long process.

Is it too late for me to order a Landry jersey? Too bad if I missed this one! I will check back but if someone can send me a PM if I can still order, that would be much appreciated!

Just sent you a PM with supplier's email address so you could contact them for single orders.:D

My white one is like the picture. It definitely has the outline on the name, but I am not going to nitpick.

You can't beat this for $30-40. You are not going to find a perfect authentic for that price so some of you should stop expecting it to be perfect. I'll order more if they are this quality.

Can we still get in this?

no, it ended awhile ago. Check out this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=256584

tinob, I don't know if you plan on doing this often, but you may want to whip up a FAQ about the process since there are a lot of people asking the same question over and over (not necessarily there fault since we lost a bunch of pages during the change).

On a side note, according to my tracking number it is in my city. It was processed yesterday...on a Sunday? Strange. I guess it should get here tomorrow.

How are you guys washing your jersey for the first time?

no, it ended awhile ago. Check out this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=256584

tinob, I don't know if you plan on doing this often, but you may want to whip up a FAQ about the process since there are a lot of people asking the same question over and over (not necessarily there fault since we lost a bunch of pages during the change).

On a side note, according to my tracking number it is in my city. It was processed yesterday...on a Sunday? Strange. I guess it should get here tomorrow.

How are you guys washing your jersey for the first time?

Hi, good idea on the FAQ. I will set something up soon.

Just got it. It fits like a dream. My 52 "official" replica is a bit big, but this is a much nicer fit. It passes my looks test, although I still say the "N" looks strange on the burgundy. The middle slant is much fatter than this:

51-25380-P.jpg

I've never had an "authentic," but is the stitching always this suspect. I'm terrified that I'm gonna get it outta the wash and some letters or numbers will be flapping in the breeze. If it survives the wash, it is easily worth $38 (half the price of a real replica).

Just got it. It fits like a dream. My 52 "official" replica is a bit big, but this is a much nicer fit. It passes my looks test, although I still say the "N" looks strange on the burgundy. The middle slant is much fatter than this:

51-25380-P.jpg

I've never had an "authentic," but is the stitching always this suspect. I'm terrified that I'm gonna get it outta the wash and some letters or numbers will be flapping in the breeze. If it survives the wash, it is easily worth $38 (half the price of a real replica).

Awesome! don't forget the stitched ones are around 200 bucks or more (real ones) :)

i wash mine all the time and its been fine so far.

Awesome! don't forget the stitched ones are around 200 bucks or more (real ones) :)

i wash mine all the time and its been fine so far.

Hurray, it lived. Thanks for the great deal tinob. Your seller doesn't have any youth sizes does he? I'd like to get my wife a Cooley jersey, but she's barely 5' tall.

Hurray, it lived. Thanks for the great deal tinob. Your seller doesn't have any youth sizes does he? I'd like to get my wife a Cooley jersey, but she's barely 5' tall.

No prob bro. ummm, let me find out on the youth sizes... or you can email them yourself :)

Archived