Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help with how to get to games... Always taken Landover shuttle bus...

GoSkins8921

Thanks Larry. Can I get from Landover (orange line) directly to Morgan Boulevard (blue)? If so, that would be great!

Well, to take the metro from the Landover station to the Morgan Blvd station, you'd have to transfer from the orange line to the blue line at the Stadium-Armory station (where RFK is), and then take the blue line to Morgan Blvd. That's certainly doable, but if I were you I would just drive to the Largo Town Center metro station, which has parking and is on the blue line. It's just one stop from the Morgan Blvd station. That way you can park your car, hop on the metro, and be at Morgan Blvd just one stop away.

Here's the website for the Largo Town Center station: http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/Stations/station.cfm?station=109

PM me if you need more help regarding the metro or anything.

My cousin is 32 and isn't disabled or anything, but I think he's pretty set against walking from Morgan Boulevard... It's about a mile right?

from Morgan station, it's at least a mile to the actual stadium after crossing the the vast parking lot, and longer than i like to walk when i have to hump up 7 ramps to the cheap seats as well.

but then again, i'm over 40 with a bad knee.

Mark my words... stop at any metro station, and take it to the blue line. Make sure you switch to the blue line at some point, and take it to addison road. they have free charter buses waiting to take you straight to the stadium. It may not be the fastest, but it's definitely the easiest. hail.

i'm not so sure the same deal change wouldn't apply to Addison Road shuttle buses as they do with the Landover buses, and i thought they stopped those once the Morgan stadium was built ???

i've been wrong before ...

i'm not so sure the same deal change wouldn't apply to Addison Road shuttle buses as they do with the Landover buses, and i thought they stopped those once the Morgan stadium was built ???

i've been wrong before ...

I was thinking a little iffy on this because I've never heard anything about it before and it sounds way better than anything I've ever heard. I'd hate to get there to find out that it was wrong.

Archived