Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: One or two cheap tickets to Jags game.

GoSkins8921

I don't care where it is, I just want one ticket as cheap as possible. On StubHub it looks like with shipping and everything it'll be around $25. Ebay it looks like I might be able to get it for like $10 or $15, but the problem with that for the Bills game is that my PayPal account is with a checking account, not a credit card, so it takes about 5 days for payments to clear and it would be too late. So if anybody has a ticket to either preseason game that they're willing to sell for less than $25 I'll buy it. Thanks guys.

:billsuck::jagsuck:

Got Bills tickets, figured out the problem with Paypal. Apparently the default setting is eCheck instead of instant transfer and eCheck takes about 5 days to go through.

So yea, I don't need Bills tickets now but I still need one or two for the Jags, again, just as cheap as possible, I don't care where they are.

Well you know I just got tickets. They are Section 450 Row 8. If you want two for $25 each, let me know and I'll hold them for you.

I'll probably end up getting these off ebay now that I figured out why it wasn't going through right away. I got two Bills tickets for $25 total and Jags will probably be about the same so I doubt it but I'll keep you in mind. I have another thread about regular season tickets I need though so if you're ever selling any of them I might want them. Thanks.

I'll probably end up getting these off ebay now that I figured out why it wasn't going through right away. I got two Bills tickets for $25 total and Jags will probably be about the same so I doubt it but I'll keep you in mind. I have another thread about regular season tickets I need though so if you're ever selling any of them I might want them. Thanks.

Check out stubhub. They're Jags tickets are very cheap. I got seats 7 rows from the field for like 20.00

Archived