Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send off for the HOF game?

SB17

Just got back from vacation, so I haven't been reading ES for a week and didn't see anything using the search function. Does anyone know if there is a send off today (Saturday, August 2) for the HOF game?

(or is that a regular season thing only?)

The two that organize the send off, along with most who go to the send-offs are already in Canton.

You can always go out there and represent!!

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I'll be in touch with "the two that organize the send off" (since I usually see them at the send offs) to find out about when the first one is going to take place this year.

Just got back from Ohio, actually (not Canton, though). We were at Cedar Point amusement park (Sandusky, Ohio) and ran into a lot of 'skins fans who were there and were planning to go to the ceremony and HOF game.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I'll be in touch with "the two that organize the send off" (since I usually see them at the send offs) to find out about when the first one is going to take place this year.

Just got back from Ohio, actually (not Canton, though). We were at Cedar Point amusement park (Sandusky, Ohio) and ran into a lot of 'skins fans who were there and were planning to go to the ceremony and HOF game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't know if you knew them so I didn't know if I should use their names.

:laugh:

Archived