Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need help from California fans

bch89

Hey I am flying out to California next wednesday for work and staying in the Radisson by LAX and staying until the 17th. I want to check out some stuff there (maybe a Dodgers game depending on transportation).Is there any public transportation that would allow me to get out and just see parts of the state? Thanks for the help.

Yes there is a Metro link that can take you all over. There are also a ton of busses. But I highly, highly recommend renting a car. Not having a car out here is pretty tough. You'll probably have to pay an extra fee since you're only 19 but you still should look into it.

Yes there is a Metro link that can take you all over. There are also a ton of busses. But I highly, highly recommend renting a car. Not having a car out here is pretty tough. You'll probably have to pay an extra fee since you're only 19 but you still should look into it.

I did look into but you HAVE to be 21 to rent a car unfortuantely.

I did look into but you HAVE to be 21 to rent a car unfortuantely.

That's a bummer, I remember renting a car when I was 20 but it must have changed since then. You may want to check http://www.visitcalifornia.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home there might be some info there. Or just wait until you get here and talk to the concierge at your hotel.

theres a ton of stuff I would recommend you do but it's all a bit spread out and a car would be necessary.

That's a bummer, I remember renting a car when I was 20 but it must have changed since then. You may want to check http://www.visitcalifornia.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home there might be some info there. Or just wait until you get here and talk to the concierge at your hotel.

theres a ton of stuff I would recommend you do but it's all a bit spread out and a car would be necessary.

Yea there is a ton of stuff I want to do but not having a car there sucks.

Archived