Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tlckets wanted

dunweir

I had a lot of **** happen, I was in the middle of a move and things just fell apart. hey mark the homo...FU

Dunweir,

just alittle FYI and tip.......

Watch how you talk to some people on this board (like maybe Mark the Homer)...you never know who you may be talking to.

He knows alot of big people in alot of High places...if you know what I mean. ;)

Take Care :cheers:

I had a lot of **** happen, I was in the middle of a move and things just fell apart. hey mark the homo...FU

You committed to buy tickets than blew the person off? :doh:

If that's true, then that's a dick move, plain and simple.

All you had to do was tell them that your situation changed and that you could no longer buy the tickets.

You committed to buy tickets than blew the person off? :doh:

If that's true, then that's a dick move, plain and simple.

All you had to do was tell them that your situation changed and that you could no longer buy the tickets.

Hey....it happened to me on here too.....but I was able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat when I sold them for a higher price to someone else after the original purchaser backed out without notice or remorse!

Ok folks , You busted my balls, I am sorry and will do better in the future...Don

It's all good.

As you can see, we look out for each other around here.

You'll find a lot of great info around here and, if you join any of the tailgates, you'll have a lot of fun too!

:cheers:

Archived