Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a good deal?

Fan4life

Thanks everyone! It truly hasnt hit me Im season ticket holder now. Cant wait to get out and get crazy with the rest of you! I had a chance to see the Season opener last year vs Miami. Awesome times!

HAIL REDSKINS! HEre's to a great season! Can Zorn pull off a Chucky in TB.= - )

How the heck are some of the ticket site selling like 226 row 17-19 at a whopping $210 per ticket??? wtf

arent the face value like $60

If they are about $60 for THOSE seats per game, 3400 is a little high isnt it?

60 x 3 = 180 right? (180 for 3 seats per game) x 12 games (preseaon and reg season) = 2160. 350 for the green parking passes (face value when you buy them from the skins).. thats $2510... Im using a calculator, is my math off? :silly:

p.s. I almost pay LESS than what hes asking for those seats i just realized, with the same color parking pass, i sit in row9 of 112

If they are about $60 for THOSE seats per game, 3400 is a little high isnt it?

60 x 3 = 180 right? (180 for 3 seats per game) x 12 games (preseaon and reg season) = 2160. 350 for the green parking passes (face value when you buy them from the skins).. thats $2510... Im using a calculator, is my math off? :silly:

p.s. I almost pay LESS than what hes asking for those seats i just realized, with the same color parking pass, i sit in row9 of 112

I think it's 10 games, not 12.

Where did you get yours dave? private seller?

No my tickets have been in my family for a very long time, ive been going to games since i was 5

I think it's 10 games, not 12.

Oh yea i dont know why i was thinking 12, that makes them even more over priced IMO

Archived