Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need members help to honor Redskins

skinfansince63

Extremeskins members, I need your help.

The Redskinsrides car show is on August 10th and I have my car registered to be in the show. My car is a 1984 Porsche 944 that you may have seen on the Redskinsrides web site or here on Extremeskins. The car is ready to go and is in great shape. There is one thing that I want to do to the car to honor the Redskins and some of the individuals that have special meaning to me as well as to all of us.

I’m going to have a large window graphic made covering the hatch window. The problem I have is getting photos that are at least 150 DPI in order to place them on a disc for transfer to the window graphic. I have been told by the company I have doing the work that the images I have pulled from the internet are only about 72 DPI and will not work in the transfer process.

So what am I asking for? If you have digital pictures of the following players and of Coach Gibbs I am asking if you could email them to me so that I can down load them onto a disc to use in the window graphic.

I am looking for photos of Coach Gibbs and the following players in uniform doing anything, catching, running ect.

Coach Gibbs, Darrell Green, Art Monk, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley, Santana Moss, Clinton Portis

There are some pictures I have downloaded off the internet that I am trying to get better digital copies at least 150 DPI because they have special meaning and most of you will know them. I know some of the members of this board have a high level of skill with computers and computer graphics and might be able to help me out. The pictures I need are:

Sean Taylor holding his daughter

Clinton Portis pouring water on Coach Gibbs after the win at Dallas

Coaches Gibbs and Bugel leaving the field together after the victory at Dallas (all smiles)

Moss looking to the sky and holding up his hand with the 2 1 sign

Sean Taylor flying into the end zone for a touchdown

Darrell Green at FEDEX farewell speech, holding microphone, 1 tear running down his cheek

The last thing I need is a graphic, and I have seen many on this site of Sean Taylor Rest In Peace.

I am hoping to get these as soon as possible so that I can have the graphic completed and applied before the car show. My email address is: logmanrobert1@msn.com

Thank you,

HAIL!!!!

Just sent all seven pics. :cheers:

EDIT: After rereading the inital post, I see that you needed hi res pics. These are the ones I sent.

Sean Taylor holding his daughter
seanandbaby.jpg
Clinton Portis pouring water on Coach Gibbs after the win at Dallas
gatorademini.jpg
Coaches Gibbs and Bugel leaving the field together after the victory at Dallas (all smiles)
gibbsandbuges.jpg
Moss looking to the sky and holding up his hand with the 2 1 sign
santana21.jpg
Sean Taylor flying into the end zone for a touchdown
10.jpg
Darrell Green at FEDEX farewell speech, holding microphone, 1 tear running down his cheek
darrellgreenfarewell.jpg
The last thing I need is a graphic, and I have seen many on this site of Sean Taylor Rest In Peace.
ST21.jpg

Just sent email containing 3 pics. Looking for more.

Thank you to everyone that helps, be sure to come out to the car show and see what you guys and gals helped to make.

I won't keeping saying that you to everyone that helps because of space and time, just know that I'm very grateful for your assistance.

:notworthy

Archived