Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What NFL Teams do you dislike

stratoman

From that list, and in order of most disliked first and reason in parenthesis...

Eagles (still owe them 2 years of grief)

Packers (fans talk more about the past than a historian)

Rams (two NFC Championship wins over my team)

Raiders (Al Davis & Raider fan)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate any teams, I just haven't built up animosity towards a team for the way the play on the field.

I certainly dislike certain people in the NFL.

Brian Billick and Ray Lewis and Shannon Sharpe, and Tony Siragusa made it real hard to even remotely like the Ravens.

Keyshawn is a bag of hot air but Gruden and John Lynch and Ronde Barber balances that so I can still be on their side in most situations (except against the Skins of course)

Deion Sanders always seemed rather full of himself. Never liked him, even when he was a Redskin.

Terrell Owens and Randy Moss are two ****y pricks that I pretty much dislike, but they sure do make the game fun to watch sometimes.

Then there's Michael Strahan who really annoys me. I didn't like the way he handled his contract situation. He went on about how he wanted to win and then screwed his team over by not wanting a two tiered bonus that all the other members of his team were willing to accept. He cost his team a chance at free agents last year and didn't seem to care. But anyway. The Giants still have Tiki Barber, and I'm a big UVA fan so I only really root against the Giants when I need them to lose for the Redskins.

Only thing I got against the Iggles is the fact that most of their fans are a bunch of loud, drunk assholes that need to go home and :shootinth

THe Cowboys always seemed to have a few too many guys on the team with drug problems. Emmit and Troy kept clean but the rest of that team was bad news.

How about specific players that really piss you off?

TheSchwartz,

I totally agree that Strahan didn't handle his contract very well. But, he is actually a great guy. He does a lot of charity work, he works with kids and he sends letters to the men and women in the armed forces. Plus, he actually cost the Giants less money overall with the contract he ended up accepting. I was definitely upset over how he handled his contract but wouldn't hate him for it considering all the good that he does.

Maybe at the end of the day he costed less money, but back at the beginning wouldn't the contract extension have allowed the Giants to improve their team by signing a couple free agents. I certainly don't know anything else about Strahan except he likes to talk a lot on the field. I just don't want some athlete talking about winning, and how its not about the money and then turn around and turn down that much guaranteed money just because he can't get it all in year 1, even though by doing so it would possibly help his team win. Just seems a little two-faced to me, and thats all I really know about the guy so that all I have to go on, and I will be biased in that direction the rest of my life no matter how much charity work he does.

Archived