Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dealing with co-worker-a die hard Cowpuss fan

ljs

Just wanted to share this story. A guy that worked for the same company, used to be in a higher position than I. He wasn't my boss directly, thankfully. But, he is a die hard Cowpuss fan. I honestly think the reason he always hated me is cause I'm a die hard Skins fan. It just sickened me to see his Cow**** screen saver, desktop background and all that crap, anytime I had to go into his office. And the guy is a fat ****er, who weighs close to 350-400lbs. He is totally irritating, even without being a Cowpuss fan.

Well, I have since moved up in the company and moved 2 hours away. However, I'm in charge of two divisions for our region, so sometimes have to travel back to my original office.

Last month I found out this guy was coming back on (after being gone for about a year) and I would have to work closely with him. ugh. Well, I'm a professional, so I knew I had to make the best of it.

So I traveled there last week for a day. I walk into his office, and to my disgust, every frickin thing was Cow**** related. His calendar, posters on the wall, a box of tissue even! I was dying in a sea of blue/silver. It really really sucked. I tried to get him to have a friendly bet with me for the season, but he wouldn't even answer me..haha

Well, as I was leaving for the day, he said, "Well, you really moved up in the company fast." All I thought was, "yeah, and now I make twice as much as you fat ****er damn Cow**** fan." Too bad I'd get fired if I really said that.

:soapbox:

Well, anyone else have stories of dealing with co workers who are irritatting fans of our rivals?

you should have said he was like the cowboys,

start off fast but just can't meet expectations to go farther

haha, Sometimes I am really good at comebacks, and other times I just have no clue what to say. And of course, at work I have to be a bit more careful.

I've added in the title, need good comebacks. I'd welcome any ideas for the next time I have to go over there.

One other great memory. Remember when we had 6 seconds left against Dallas and their FG was blocked, and we scored to win the game? A couple years ago. well, both he and I were at work that day and had the TV on. Oh, it was so great to see the look on his face. :D

Archived