Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Package (2 tickets) for Sale -- Sec. 453

Robsk1ns

These tickets are on the Redskins side of the field, section 453, on the 30 yard line. Sight-lines do not get much better than this. $800 per ticket for all 10 games. PM me if interested.

:point2sky :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

Depending on the row face value + taxes and fees is probably very close to $100/seat for each game. What row is it? Are you close to the aisle?

Row is 25, depending on upgrade could be lower. Seats are in the middle of the ailse, in my opinion this is the best since you don't have folks exiting the row and continually walking in front of you for restroom/concessions breaks. Also don't have to pay and pass along everyones beverages from the beerman

does this include parking?

Just the tickets.

I recommend parking in tailgate field. It is cheaper than parking at the stadium (ony $25), you have more room to tailgate with less traffic, it is a short walk, and is easy to get in/out of.

It is misleading to call these close to the 50 yard line. They're not. They are aligned somewhere between the 20 and 30 yard line as described.

Face, including taxes and fees, is just a hair over $704 each.

Hope this helps.

I Love This Man!!! He is great, always helping!! And No, Im not being sarcastic. Its nice to know someone is looking out for other people.

Archived