Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Q&A With Larry Brown

RobJanis

What rule(s) are you suggesting he violated? Just telling someone to read the rules isn't very helpful. Maybe you could direct him to the specific rule or rules you're concerned about?

3. Spam is strictly prohibited. The following examples constitute spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic. Example: posts with only the words, "i dunno," or "lol cool," can be considered spam. If that is the only contribution you make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.
  • Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to edit the original post rather than create a new one for that purpose. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.
  • Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and unacceptable on any of our forums.

Sorry man. I was catching up on the board this morning and it seemed like I saw 4 or 5 posts in a row. My bad. It is monday:doh:

3. Spam is strictly prohibited. The following examples constitute spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic. Example: posts with only the words, "i dunno," or "lol cool," can be considered spam. If that is the only contribution you make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.
  • Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to edit the original post rather than create a new one for that purpose. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.
  • Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and unacceptable on any of our forums.

Sorry man. I was catching up on the board this morning and it seemed like I saw 4 or 5 posts in a row. My bad. It is monday:doh:

THERE IS A PURPOSE TO THE POST. I AM ALERTING MEMBERS OF AN ARTICLE OR ARTICLES THEY MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. THERE IS AN EXPRESS PURPOSE. MOREOVER, ON MY BLOG THERE IS A LINK BACK TO EXTREMESKINS.COM SO I AM PROMOTING YOU TO MY READERS.

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN POSTS LIKE MINE ALL THE TIME.

Thanx Rob great post, anything that has to do with #43 one of my all-time fav player is appreciated. One of the reasons I like CP so much is that he reminds me so much of Larry. Sometimes people should enoy the flowers and not worry so much if they end up being weeds.

Archived