Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: approx 8-10 tix, week 3 vs CARDS

FloridaSkinsFan2

I am planning a trip to DC for a game this year from Florida. I would need 8-10 tix (I have 2 brothers and a few friends joining that live in VA, and we are going to make a weekend out of it) for either week 2 (home opener against the Saints or week 3 against the Cards). Am I going to have any problems finding this many seats together at any of these games? Im assuming that the home opener would be a challenge.

Does anyone know or think I will be able to find and buy them at the game, if so how much? I want some decent seats, but dont have to be the greatest...the buget wont allow it. :(

OR

Does anyone here have tix that I may be interested in? I would like to get away with not paying over face for them!!

Please let me know!!!

Also need a parking pass.

Thanks

I agree with the above poster.

And yes, the Cards game will be cheaper and easier.

Check this site:

http://seats.com/nfl_redskins_tickets.htm?pagetype=all_tickets&lg=nfl&tm=redskins&sec=101&vn=fedex_field&cy=landover&st=md

If you sort under QTY, you can see groups of tickets.. These seats are probably not necessarily together though, since the site doesn't actually have any tix. They just broadcast the ticket network. They're the middle man.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. I'm just providing the link so you can see what's available out there. If you see something interesting, your next mission is to figure out who actually has the tickets. :)

Good chance it'll be either ascticket, stagefront, or everyticket.

Good luck.

I've put up "wanted" postings on Craigslist and each time I've been able to find upper level groups of four for face value. One time was at Philly and the other in Denver. Both times it was GA STH's looking to recover some of the costs. Good transactions, honest people. Hail!

• 2 months later...

Bump......

Just confirmed..............got the Plane Tickets, Hotel Lined up.....now I need game tickets

8-10 tickets together if possible. I know this is a tall order but if you know where I can find these (besides stubhub) please let me know.

A few things I know for sure.....I dont want to be under the overhang or in an obstructed view section (unless its very very minimal)

Would like lower seats (not club level)

Please help...thanks

Archived