Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Yoder blogging

cooleyfans47

If the last couple of years are any indication, I'd say we keep Yoder around - make him part of the return unit because he's a decent blocker. Actually, I think you should keep three tight ends anyway.

I try to go, especially on offense, by a 'one-more-than-you-would-use' philosophy.

That is, if they can, I hope that the Redskins keep six receivers, especially given the injury problems we've had at the position the last couple of years. Thomas, Kelly, Moss, ARE, Mix, Thrash (who will find a way to contribute at some point during the season - he always does)...that group sounds fine with me.

As for the TEs, I'd go Cooley, Davis, Yoder. Yoder's already proven himself on the field, unlike Ecker, who's so banged up that he hasn't seen the field yet. Keeping an injury-prone guy almost forces us to keep a backup to Ecker in case he gets hurt and if that's the case, we might as well cut him and add somewhere where we're short a body.

Why do people think that because your a professional football player you must have a super model for a wife. I think she is an attractive woman.
Because most people are shallow. They think the pinnacle of being a football player is the women. Though what they don't realize is a lot of guys fall in love way before becoming Pros. That those women loved them before they made the money.

Archived