Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parity changes every year...Lets see how it could affect us this season..?

michael_33

Can you believe that when I decided to finish the rest of the teams,this site srcashed for hours and all this right before I could finish editing all the teams...."Page not found"

I was very pissed,so im taking a break from this thread for a while....I'll finish it later...MAYBE...

A good FO can still accumulate mo betta talent for the same dollar, i.e. NE.
I'm not totally convinced that NE is soooo superior in talent. It's easy to appear you have superior talent when, in fact, you're cheating and giving yourself an advantage that nobody else in the league has. Everytime I see Belichick's face, I feel nauseous.

I'm not totally convinced that NE is soooo superior in talent. It's easy to appear you have superior talent when, in fact, you're cheating and giving yourself an advantage that nobody else in the league has. Everytime I see Belichick's face, I feel nauseous.
I just used NE as an example. I feel they built their team from the ground up and only used FAs for the finishing touches. My point is the competency of a FO is a critical part of the winning equation, one not offset completely by the cap. Take another example on the other end, Detroit for instance. They have the same cap constraints as every other team. Or Arizona. Even though both teams have drawn some considerable talent at certain positions, the teams have not been put together properly, IMO, and it shows. Luck is a factor too, but over the years luck averages out.

You can't have a competency cap. You can insure that all players come to the table with equal bankrolls though, and that has improved competition in the league drastically. I really don't want to lose the cap.

Archived