Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dewy Beach

WVUforREDSKINS

Going up there with some friends for memorial day weekend. I have never been, but my friend who got the room was going on and on about how much fun it is, especially on Memorial weekend. She said everyone just parties outside all day.

Has anyone been? How is Dewy in general?

any difference between dewey beach and rehoboth?

Well the most obvious difference is that one is known as a gay beach and one isn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If you're a young, heterosexual male you will probably prefer Dewey Beach.

Well the most obvious difference is that one is known as a gay beach and one isn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If you're a young, heterosexual male you will probably prefer Dewey Beach.

I haven't been to either in about 10 years, but is this something new? We use to have family gatherings of our entire family at rehoboth and saw nothing like what you were talking about

I haven't been to either in about 10 years, but is this something new? We use to have family gatherings of our entire family at rehoboth and saw nothing like what you were talking about

Well, I remember going to Rehoboth in the mid to late 80s and didn't pick up on anything. Then again, I was 7 years old.

I'd be a pretty good bet that Rehoboth has gotten "gayer" (for lack of a better phrase) in the last 10 years, but its had a gay community for decades. I was in Dewey during 2000-2001, so I can't really be sure.

Make sure you hit up the Lighthouse, Rusty Rudder, and Starboard.

Dewey will be crawling with cougars this weekend!

What he said.

FWIW, long time saying for anyone that parties at the beach, "if you drop your wallet in Rehoboth, kick it back to Milford before you bend over to pick it up".

:D

Archived