Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy and Gold R's

JMURedskins

I wasn't sure which Forum to put this.

I was driving around yesterday and noticed a lot of the Orange and Black O's that they gave away at opening day for the Orioles. I thought that it would be cool if they did a similar thing at a Redskins Home game. They could make the R's look like the ones on the "Joe Gibbs hat". I am a season ticket holder, but I never really see them give away much at the games. I thought it would be cool to see a bunch of burgundy and gold R's every where I go when I drive around.

I have a gold 'R' on my car window..and one as a car magnet. I like the script R! I got the little one off of a decal page that I purchased at the Redskins store..I just cut it out and put it on the window...of course the magnet came from the skins store as well. So alas...it would be cool if they gave the Burgundy & gold script R's away at the games.

Yeah I figure that it would never happen. There is nothing worse than that lame one that Ravens fan's have. It is the one with the Raven's eyes and M&T Bank stadium on it.

Being an O's fan, it is kind of cool seeing the support with all of the O's. I see a lot of Skin's stuff on cars, but it would be could to see a bunch of the R's. I always like seeing people with teams that I cheer for on the road. I am more likely to let them over in traffic.

Archived