Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official List of UDFA with profiles/info.

Walking Deadman

The only one I've heard of is Kerry Brown and I thought he was black.

This the guy who excites me out of the UDFA's. There is a great video profile of him on draft guys TV well worth a watch. Everything I have read about him suggests we got a real steal with this guy - the nagging question is if he so highly rated why on earth was he not drafted???

If both he and Reinhart pan out there are our 2 next starting guards plus Heyer at tackle gives us some pretty good young depth along the O'Line.

From the short blurb on Boatman he sounds like a good prospect. Someone that needs some time and work to develop, but a possible future talent.

hate to burst your bubble, but don't expect too much from Boatman. I'm a FSU fan and he wasn't anything special in college.

hard to believe he'll make it in the nfl.

he was a junior college transfer and a solid 2 year starter at right tackle but never a leader or strong part of the oline.

hate to burst your bubble, but don't expect too much from Boatman. I'm a FSU fan and he wasn't anything special in college.

hard to believe he'll make it in the nfl.

he was a junior college transfer and a solid 2 year starter at right tackle but never a leader or strong part of the oline.

The bio makes him sound like a guy with great physical gifts but not the ability to translate that onto the field. Maybe Buges can light a fire under his ass and coach him up. Does sound like a longshot though ......

If just Brown lives up to the billing finding two lineman (Heyer last year) who could be starters as UDFA in back to back years would be a major bounus.

Let me say first this was a great post full of info. I definately like a few of the Olineman we signed especially Kerry Brown, I'm actually shocked he didn't get drafted he seems to have it all. I saw on another site he did 32 reps on the bench press which is good. I think he'll make a strong push for a roster spot.

Archived