Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfl network or espn? (merged)

jaydean

ESPN, for other reasons cited - I've watched it for as long as I have watched the draft on TV, and even though I am not crazy about all of the pundits, I do enjoy some of their interplay, and it wouldn't be the same without Kiper.

I got bored with NFL network reallly fast especially in the first or second round. on espn they have the cameras at the guys houses with the families and watching their reactiojns to their son or friend getting drafted allways makes it alittle more fun to watch while you wait for the skins pick.

I watched some of NFL network today. Damn they suck ### it seemed to me, they were clueless and were concentrating solely on their pre-arranged interviews today vice actually commenting on picks and trades. When we made the trade out of the 5th round for 2 6th round pics they never even mentioned it.:doh:

It was unwatchable to me, so I "watched" the 2nd day via ESPN's draft tracker online.

I watched some of NFL network today. Damn they suck ### it seemed to me, they were clueless and were concentrating solely on their pre-arranged interviews today vice actually commenting on picks and trades. When we made the trade out of the 5th round for 2 6th round pics they never even mentioned it.:doh:

It was unwatchable to me, so I "watched" the 2nd day via ESPN's draft tracker online.

I had it the other way around. ESPN was the one with showing all their draft stories and commenting mostly on day picks ignoring the day 2 picks. NFL Network was the one who kept up with the picks the moment they were picked. They actually analyzed each pick.

ESPN would've been perfect if they had made 2 personnel switches:

Tirico in place of Boomer

Cris Carter in place of Key. Cris Carter was very knowledgable today and very opinionated. He had a great breakdown on Mario Manningham and why he doesn't think much of him as a WR for example.

Archived